- 2 cups peach preserves or jam
- 1 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 3 tsp Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tsp Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 chicken breasts
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- Preheat the grill.
- Combine five ingredients for the glaze in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Brush the chicken with Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place skin-side down and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn over and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place peach halves cut side down on the grill and grill for 2 minutes.
- Turn over and brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze, grill for 3 to 4 more minutes until peaches are soft.
Image: Food Network