Skewered chicken flavored with peanuts and spices — this unusual dish is exotic enough to thrill the grownups but mild enough for kids — perfect for a family cookout or a small outdoor party. Serve these with skewers of grilled vegetables — Vidalia onions, mushrooms, zucchini, and red bell peppers. Delicious!
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1-2 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- Place the chicken in a large shallow bowl or baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning a few times.
- Prepare the grill or preheat the broiler.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers. Grill or broil the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with grilled vegetables.
Image: Tasty Kitchen