- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 bottle (28 oz barbecue sauce)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (with pulp preferred)
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Smokey Chipotle Cottonseed Oil
- Set oven to broil.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil, bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Add ground chicken and mix until combined.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets with remaining Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp of the chicken mixture to form meatballs and place on cookie sheets.
- Broil in oven for 8 minutes, rotation meatballs halfway through
- Transfer meatballs to slow cooker.
- Add a bottle of barbecue sauce, orange juice and Acala Farms Smokey Chipotle Cottonseed Oil.
- Gently toss meatballs in sauce until well distributed and coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve either directly from slow cooker or remove meatballs and serve with toothpicks on a platter.
Image: Meatloaf and Melodrama