- 2 lbs catfish fillets
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil
- Soft shell tacos
- Sour cream (topping)
- Shredded cheese (topping)
- Cilantro (topping)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 2 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush catfish fillets with Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil.
- Bake in oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- While fillets are cooking, sauté corn in Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, mix mangos, avocados, tomatoes, onions, beans, corn, lime juice, and 2 tsp Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil to make salsa.
- Remove fish from oven, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Assemble tacos to taste with catfish, salsa, cheese, sour cream and cilantro.