- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil
- 1 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and par-cook macaroni noodles.
- Cook chopped bacon in Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil in a large pan.
- Turn off heat and whisk in flour for 1 minute.
- Whisk in heavy cream and thyme until reduced by a third.
- Stir in cheeses until melted and thickened.
- Stir in Acala Farms Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 9-inch × 13-inch casserole dish, mix together noodles, cheese sauce and broccoli florets.
- Top mac and cheese with breadcrumbs and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until browned and bubbling.
Image: My Recipes