- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/3 yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Fresh thyme and sage, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 andouille sausages, chopped
- 1/4 cup Acala Farms Curry Spice Cottonseed Oil
- 8 oz crumbled blue cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss squash, onion, breadcrumbs, thyme, sage and blue cheese in a bowl with Acala Farms Curry Spice Cottonseed Oil.
- Place mixture in a baking pan and place in oven.
- Lightly sauté the chopped sausage before adding to the mixture already baking in the oven.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Remove from oven, and top with crumbled blue cheese if desired.
Image: Food & Wine