- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Acala Farms Jalapeño Lime Cottonseed Oil
- Salt or pepper to taste
- Burger buns
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp Acala Farms Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat egg until well mixed and a light yellow color.
- Add soy sauce and Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil along with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add ground beef to bowl and mix with marinade.
- Cover and let sit while making aioli.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs until mixed and a light yellow color.
- Add juice of a lemon and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mash avocado until smooth and any large pieces are gone.
- Add avocado to egg mixture. Using a beater, mix on low-medium for 30 seconds, until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Then mix on high for 30 seconds to a minute, or until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form ground beef into 4, 1/4 lb patties and grill.
- Remove, add toppings as preferred, including Cilantro Avocado Aioli, and enjoy.
Image: Stilettos and Sprouts