- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine syrup, lemon juice, Acala Farms Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss sweet potatoes in the mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Arrange potatoes and remainder of sauce in a 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cover and place in oven, checking potatoes every 15 minutes and toss until tender, about 45 minutes to one hour.
Image: Key Ingredient