- 3 cups corn squares cereal
- 3 cups rice squares cereal
- 3 cups wheat squares cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil*
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside.
- In an un-greased large roasting pan, melt butter in the oven then stir in Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil and seasonings.
- Gradually stir in cereal mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
NOTES: Fresh Roasted Garlic, Smoky Chipotle, Jalapeño-Lime or any of the Acala Farms Flavor-infused oils may be used. Choose your favorite, then share the flavor and share the fun.
Image: Gimme Some Oven