Recipe from Marriott Executive Chef Donald Hoffman as featured at the Cotton Research and Promotion Program Press Event 2013 Beltwide Cotton Conferences San Antonio, Texas
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil in a pan.
- Sauté chicken breast on both sides until cooked 165 Degrees in the center.
- Remove and slice.
Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1 tsp Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Worchester Sauce
- 1 tsp molasses
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon over warm chicken breast in pan.
- Cook until heated through and serve.
Image: Rachel Schultz on Homemaking