- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil + 1/2 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil (combined)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger root
- 1 lb beef round steak cut into strips
- 8 oz snow peas
- In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat Acala Farms Cottonseed Oil combination in wok or skillet over medium heat.
- Stir-fry ginger in oil for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry until evenly browned.
- Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer until sauce thickens about 1 minute.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Image: Serious Eats