- 4 pork chops
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Toasted Cumin Cottonseed Oil
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 tart apples, cored and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place a medium dish in the oven to warm.
- Brush pork chops with Acala Farms Toasted Cumin Cottonseed Oil and cook on medium to high heat in a large skillet for 5-6 minutes, or until done.
- Once cooked, place in dish in the oven to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Melt butter in skillet and stir in brown sugar mixture.
- Add apples. Cover and cook until apples are tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove apples and add to warming dish in oven.
- Continue cooking sauce until it starts to thicken.
- Remove sauce from heat, and drizzle over pork chops and apples.