- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil
- 1 tsp. Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 (10 oz.) can of Rotel & green chilies, drained
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, combine the cream cheese, pepper jack, sour cream, and Rotel & green chilies.
- Melt down the mixture, stirring occasionally. Once mixture is fully melted, add the Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil, Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil and onion powder. Add milk if needed.
- Once it is fully melted down and mixed, serve immediately with chips.