- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Save 1 tsp. bacon grease
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 tbsp. Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil
- 2 (11 oz.) cans sweet corn
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF
- Mix the corn, cream cheese, mozzarella, Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil, half of the bacon, half of the basil, and salt. In an ovenproof skillet or cast iron (preferably the skillet you cooked the bacon with).
- Scoop the mixture into the skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining bacon, basil and parmesan on top. Serve immediately with chips.
Image: Host the Toast