- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12 oz) bottle of hot sauce
- 1 (16 oz) bottle of ranch
- 2 tbsp. Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil
- 2 tbsp. Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil
- 6 oz cheddar cheese
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz Monterey jack cheese
- 1-2 baguette bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Shred rotisserie chicken and place in medium bowl. Add the bottle of hot sauce and spread at the bottom of a 3-quart baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil and 1 tbsp. of the Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted and smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the cream cheese/ranch layer.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling and browned on top. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place baguette bread on a baking sheet and lightly coat the slices with the remaining Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil. Place in oven and bake for around 5 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Scoop a healthy amount of the dip onto the bread slices and serve. Enjoy!