- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 2 cobs sweet corn
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 tsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Curry Spice Cottonseed Oil
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chive
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Strip corn kernels from the cobs.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and dice onion.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on medium-high for 4-6 hours, until cauliflower is tender.
- Once cooked, pour into a blender and mix on high until vegetables are puréed. Continue blending until the consistency is smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.