- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. Add Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil, vanilla, sugar and bananas, mix well.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- Add buttermilk, stirring gently to combine.
- Grease a 5-inch x 9-inch pan using Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes. Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before inverting and removing from the pan.