- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil
- 4 chicken sausages, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium skillet, warm 2 tsp Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil. Add salsa and simmer 1 minute.
- Add chicken sausages and simmer until the sausages are heated through (about 5 minutes).
- In another skillet, heat the remaining Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil. Fry the eggs over easy and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer fried eggs, salsa mixture, cheddar jack and avocados on warm tortillas; serve with fresh fruit.