- 12 oz penne noodles (1 1/2 boxes)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup gruyère cheese, shredded
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil
- 1/4 cup dry white cooking wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook pasta for 2-3 minutes less than the package recommends. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of water.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add heavy whipping cream. Bring to a light boil.
- Reduce heat and add cheese, one cup at a time, stirring constantly until melted
- While simmering, stir sauce constantly until slightly thickened.
- Heat Acala Farms Fried Shallot Cottonseed Oil in a large skillet, toss shrimp in the skillet.
- Add white wine and sauté until heated through.
- Place pasta in a 9 x 13 baking pan, add shrimp and alfredo sauce, toss until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle pepper and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese starts to bubble.
Image: Eat Well Live Well