- 4, 1/2 lb sirloin steaks
- Coarsely ground peppercorn
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 1/2 tsp Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 6 tsp packed brown sugar
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Generously rub steak with ground peppercorn, salt and rosemary. Place steaks in a large ziplock bag.
- Add 1/2 the pomegranate juice and 2 tsp balsamic vinegar to the steaks. Marinate for an hour.
- Heat Acala Farms Pure Cottonseed Oil in a large cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sear steaks on medium-high heat for 3 minutes each side. Reduce heat to medium and cook to desired temperature, flipping every few minutes.
- Transfer steaks to plate, pour steak juices from skillet into a saucepan.
- Add remaining pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to saucepan.
- Boil until reduced to 1/2 a cup of glaze.
- Drizzle steaks generously with glaze.