- 2 cups frozen (or fresh) green peas
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 16 large sea scallops
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, add peas and cook until tender. Drain peas, saving 1 cup of liquid.
- Combine peas, cup of reserved liquid, Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil and Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil, lemon juice and cayenne in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- To prepare gremolata, combine chopped cilantro, zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss scallops in Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil, salt and pepper. Sear in a pan until brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon purée onto plates, top with scallops and sprinkle with gremolata.