- 3 ears corn, husks removed
- 8 oz smoked chicken or turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 4 or 5 large scallions, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high. If using a gas grill, preheat to medium-high (450 degrees F).
- Rinse the ears of corn and wrap individually, still damp, in aluminum foil. Transfer to the grill, cover and cook for 20 minutes, rotating the packets every 5-7 minutes until each ear is tender and lightly browned.
- Allow corn to cook in foil for 10 minutes, then unwrap it. Once cooled, cut the kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl.
- Add turkey, raisins, carrots, scallions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard and Acala Farms Smoky Chipotle Cottonseed Oil until it forms an emulsified dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss salad with dressing, refrigerate until ready to serve