- 3 lbs shrimp, 26/31, peeled and deveined, tail off
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Jalapeño-Lime Cottonseed Oil
- 3 sticks lemongrass, split in half
- 1 1/2 cups carrot, julienne
- 2 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup mango, diced
- 24 oz rice vermicelli noodles, cooked according to directions on package
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Heat sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add peanut oil, shallots, ginger, Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil, Acala Farms Jalapeno-Lime Cottonseed Oil and lemongrass stalk. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add carrot julienne and shrimp and sauté an additional minute.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, lime juice and diced mango. Cook for 2-3 more minutes. Remove lemongrass stalk.
- Add rice noodles, basil, Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil and mint to pan and toss. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve in bowls, dividing shrimp, noodles and broth evenly.
Image and recipe: Louisiana Seafood