- 1/4 cup Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Combine Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil, parsley, salt and pepper in a gallon-size zip-lock bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat a gas grill on high.
- Thread chicken on metal skewers and grill over medium-high heat, covered, turning once until cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately over parmesan couscous, basmati rice or egg noodles with grilled veggies. Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
Image: The Cafe Sucre Farine