- 1 medium/large kohlrabi, peeled and diced
- 15-oz can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 12-oz package frozen, shelled edamame
- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- In a microwave-safe dish, add frozen edamame and 1/3-cup water, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine diced kohlrabi, and garbanzo beans in a bowl, add drained edamame and Acala Farms Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil. Mix well then sprinkle salt throughout and mix again.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Can be made 1 day ahead and refrigerated to intensify flavors.