- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 red onion
- 1 box baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp Acala Farms Sweet Guajillo Pepper Cottonseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Kabob skewers
- Heat grill to medium-high
- If using wood skewers, soak in water to prevent burning.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into evenly sized pieces, about 1-2 inches.
- In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper, Sweet Guajillo Pepper Cottonseed Oil and Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil.
- Toss vegetables and chicken in the oils then evenly distribute the chicken and vegetables on each skewer.
- Place the skewers on the grill and rotate every 3-5 minutes until fully cooked (until chicken reaches 165 degrees F).