- 2 Tbsp Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil
- 4 skin-on chicken drumsticks
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 lemons (finely grated zest of one, juice of both)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb frozen corn
- 3/4 cup whole mile
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat Acala Farms Fresh Roasted Garlic Cottonseed Oil in a large, non-stick, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper and 2 Tbsp. flour.
- Add to the skillet and cook, turning until golden on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, and lemon juice and turn the chicken to coat.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven; roast the chicken until golden brown and cooked through about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the corn and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper; cook stirring occasionally until the corn softens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp flour then add the milk and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring until thickened, about 5 minutes, Stir in the chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Divid the chicken among the plates and drizzle with pan juices. Serve with the creamed corn.
Image: Food Network